Powered by Instacart
Save Time Money & Gas with Grocery Delivery Right to Your Door from Lowe’s Market!
We have partnered with Instacart to reach more neighbors and offer a meaningful service by delivering groceries right to your door!
Get Delivery in 3 Easy Steps
1. Order Fresh Local Groceries Online
Shop Hundreds of Fresh Items, Your Everyday Essentials, or Try Something New!
2. Schedule the Delivery
Get your groceries in as little as an hour or when you want them.
3. Get Them Delivered to Your Doorstep
Fresh handpicked groceries from Lowe’s Market to your front door!
|NEW MEXICO||ALBURQUERQUE (11TH ST.) – Shop This Store|
Frequently Asked Questions
Grocery Delivery and Shopping with Instacart FAQ’s
• Q. How are customer service issues resolved by Instacart?
• A. Please contact Instacart’s customer happiness center at https://www.instacart.com/help
• Q. How do customers obtain a refund on products that they ordered through Instacart?
• A. For refunds on products purchased through Instacart, please contact Instacart Help Center and for returns visit your
nearest Lowe’s Market store and provide the Instacart receipt to receive a full refund.
• Q: Why is there a hold placed on my credit card?
• A: For orders in process, Instacart places a temporary authorization hold for a slightly higher amount than your estimated
order total. This small difference accounts for potential changes in the final total due to special requests, added items, items
replaced at a different price, and actual weight of items. Learn More
• Q. When will customers receive their refund for a cancelled Instacart order?
• A. Refunds may take up to seven business days to process. In some cases, the customer’s bank may adjust the original
charge amount instead of displaying a separate refund. Alcohol sales are final.
• Q: Why are there different prices in store compared to what is on my receipt?
• A: Item prices may vary from in-store prices in your area. Prices may be higher than in-store prices to cover the cost of
personal shopping. Learn More
• Q: Why is the final total different from my total at checkout?
• A: When you place an order, Instacart shows you the anticipated total, including estimated taxes and fees. The final total charged
to your card may be different if any changes occur during the shopping process, such as:
- An item is out of stock and you’re refunded
- You add an item to your order after checkout
- An item you order needs to be replaced, and the replacement has a different price
- An item you order is sold by weight and the exact weight is slightly different
- Your personal shopper fulfills a special request for an item not in the catalog.